HappyBirthday!

Happy birthday !!

You are forty three today!

Happy Birthday to my husband, father of my kids, my tukang kaler rambut, my chauffeur, my best friend, my holiday side kick, my food critic nowadays whereas dulu "apa apa pun takpa lah sayang", my confidante, my supporter, my indulgent bushuk, teacher , surgeon, general dogsbody. Beloved nephew to both side of the family, cousin and brother and eldest son !

Happy birthday and I hope we can celebrate more birthdays together .Tambahkan rezeki, panjangkan umur, sentiasa happy, and dirahmati Allah swt....Amiiinnn

(he had 6 operations yesterday and came home to a snoring wife last night at 12)

Comments

daddy_128 said…
To Epi:

I wish your birthdays happened more,
I wish you many years of laughter, joy, fun, love and happiness
I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
Happy Birthday to you!

From Uncle Y
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Dr Jab (ke Mr Jab?)

Jah
Anonymous said…
Doc smokes?
Thank you Uncle Y!!

Thanks Jah- Mr Jab in the UK and Dr elsewhere

Anony- trying to stop.
irms said…
Happy bday to the Dr, etc etc!
I know he will enjoy the d90!

Popular Posts