Labuan

Sooo anyway

yes tomorrow im going to Labuan yay yay!! With mom and dad and my family.

Labuan oh Labuan...my dad sure happy.

I was there from age 5 to 7 i think lar.

Tak sure.

My dad was the second in command at the military base.

I remember staying in a looong house quarters, with a kitchen at one side, and living room in the middle and the other end, rooms.

Oh memories of Labuan..its very vivid till today! (I'm thinking in Malay actually so my england today very the melayu,sorry)

Tempat i main bola sepak masa I was 7

I cut my fingers trying to open some keropok udang and had to have stitches (30 years on, scar still visible)

I had a molar extracted and it would not stop bleeding and then I had to have my first operation under GA.

I had my first crush (that boy is a doctor in Manchester now apparently) - yes i was 5- he asked me to kiss him. I said I had to ask my parents. Ha ha ha! So . no kiss lah sorry!

I had a lovely time after school playing with the AKAI label on the stereo ..

I went to school at 5 years old there

I had a best friend called Norliza and we always bought kueh for teachers.

My brother and I were best friends then and I loved to dress him up in dresses.

I cut this girl's hair- it was waist length and i was combing it and then I couldn't untangle it so I cut her hair to her shoulders. Her mom did not speak to mine for months.

I ran around the dental clinic in fear and hid in monsoon drain....

I followed my dad to catch crabs...

Ahhhh labuan...

Can't wait!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Shila!!! You naughty, naughty girl!! Beware if any of your girls has long hair...

Have a good trip!

Jah
Hi Jah!

Thanks v much!Yaaa can u imagine if I was the mom sure I terus PINDAH. He he!

Popular Posts