Oh Maria Farida




Ok, THIS is Maria Farida.(pic courtesy of....somewhere on internet lar)

Amazingly, some people think I look like her.

(no i m not going to post pic and no this is not a perasan post. I think I saw her on telly and thought I'd mention it here)

Yes, I know....I don't see the resemblance either...I have "mommy arms" for one. MY eyebrows have not been tweaked within an inch of their lives, for another. (MEOWWWW!!Ha ha ha) (if you ask me she looks more like my brother's wife in Ireland- nanti I carik gambar)

(but hey, if you insist ! he he he)

BUT!!

TO Maria- a message from me.....I am what you might look like if you don't take care of yourself, pakai tudung, have 5 kids and is 20 kilo overweight kakakakakkakakah! now THAT might keep you going to the gym!

(Husband actually met her - she was the gf of one of his batchmate- that didn't last though...that's because...she is not ShishilaSurya! All the looks but not loony like me heh heh heh!)

Comments

jana said…
Salam,
serupa tapi tak sama air muka dia nampak garang,you lebih soft and sweet
jangankan orang, yusof pun kata you look like her!
Jana and Yani.....Ini lah yang menginspire I nak gi gym ni ! hahahaaha!
Lan0stZz said…
now that u mention it, there is lah some resemblance!!! especially bibir merah bak delima tuuu :) dedua pun cantik!
Oh wow Kak!!!

Ramai orang mengiyakan mesti betullah tu, but to me you have the sweetest and sincerest smile that will light up the whole room..

P/S-Nak tergelak baca komen Kak Yani, bunyi mcm Yusof tu bukan org. Sorry Kak Yani but I had to read it twice and went yusof? who or what? ahak ahak.
Cik Puan Kamil said…
So very unfair u said that without putting ur pictures next to hers !! I have to use my imagination now !!

Btw... I believe you look much nicer than her... !

Popular Posts