Sophia


Apake hal Sophia semalam...so baik hati mau picit mummy punya kaki ...when I asked her she said it's a belated mother's day gift...awwww..she can be so sweet. Although recently I keep scolding her for being rough and moody. Seriously Sophia is moody these days and you would be forgiven for thinking she is allready a teenager -she's only 11~ ! And Sophia kalau buat apa nak ceeepaaat je...and kalau makan also. And she loves to read my gossip magazines! Tak berpaedah nye sophia! There's no benefit to reading gossipy mags sophia, unless you are my age and have got your degree out of the way! Hehehe.. But Sophia can also be very funny, and she is very creative, with her drawings ...she recently told her auntie Aida that she wants to design her own bridesmaid dress for Auntie's engagement. Auntie Aida dah pick up dah design dia..And she loves writing stories. The other day I was telling her , you need to read more Sophia, that's where you get your ideas from , for your own stories! Ni balik balik princess stories ..must read Nancy Drew etc!

These days Sophia sleeps with us, in our room. With the other 3 kids. While Dahlia and Johan would fight to sleep next to mummy Sophia could not be bothered, wanting to sleep under the aircond. ! To think that Sophia at one time could not sleep without her hand on her mommy's big belly. Now if I don't make her come and hug me I don't get the hugs!

Sophia also thinks we have a lot of money. The stuff she asks for- mummy, can we go to England? Mummy, can we go to Paris? Can I have a laptop? Mummy, can we buy Selang*it House? Do you have 2.6 million?? Tergelak kitorang!! Hai sophia sophia....

Comments

MrsNordin said…
I remember you told me she said this at one of your friend's house, "Mummy, why can't we have a swimming pool? Why aren't we rich?" Hee.. hee....

Now you're "rich" what, Sophia... But how do you define rich, huh?
yahhh..sophia the lifestyle of the rich and famous..kawin anak raja lah sophia..tapi to me, rich is not as important as being happy adn content!
hellostz said…
OMG! where can i get that sundae ice cream???
SWENSEN PJ! MY FAVOURITE PLACE!

Popular Posts