Feelings...nothing more than feelings...

Yesterday I bought this thing called "Lip pratakara" - basically its a thing you bite for 3 minutes and it will strengthen your mouth muscles...week in week out i see my friend Hanif promote it. ITs from Japan, he bought it for his daughter who is autistic and he used it on her or rather made her use it - the result is she breathes through her nose and no longer has her mouth hanging open . And i pun tried it- mak oi its hard ..the whole of my chin trembled trying to hold on to the device ..its supposed to be anti aging..let's see ok

Anyway this morning I was using it and then babbling on and on about how I find it to the poor man I married. I have not seen him since 4 am yesterday... I don't see him so much nowadays..he would come back, and then rush back out and then comes back whatever time. So for the past few days I have not had a proper conversation with the guy lar. Apa nak buat..bini doktor.. So this morning as he was choosing what to wear (white shirt or white shirt with stripe?) I was babbling on lah aetc and he said- yah yah Ive seen it lah!

When I said eh sombong nya ..cakap baik baik laaa sikit..can pretend or not Im your patient..tak pulak snap at patient kan....he said he was busy. Busy doing what, choosing shirts? I said I think you are feeling v distracted because of work and how many patients are coming today etc but don't take it out on me lar..macam the kids want to tell you something, you don't have to dismiss them. Or ignore them. Or play with the darn phone.

And I guess I pun should not have disturbed him eh? EH ada pulak. takkan nak tiptoe around him right. I dont think people should show their moods (bad ones that is) to others anyway.

My point is, we all feel lousy/tired/stressed. But as between you and the family, you have that one moment in time to respond. Either you respond with your bad mood, ie snappily/whine etc, or you respond nicely. Either way that moment will occur and that moment will pass. Rather than spend that 3 minutes snapping at your loved ones, just because you penat...wouldn't you rather be in a nice mood? The problems tak hilang if you snap or be nice. Choose to be nice!

Yah sometimes it feels great to indulge. You must indulge and not simpan dalam hati. Tapi set a time limit lah. Acknowledge lah that "oh oh you are feeling this way"...and then get over it. Or , do something. Whatever it is, dont throw tantrums kat family nooo..its childish. And the thing is, you won't do itkan , once you tersedar that you are actually doing it. It's like you tengah jerit kat anak then suddenly your patient ternampak. Sure malu kan..terus cool. Haa kenapa tak cool je from the beginning? Right? because you don't think before you give in to your reaction that's why! It's when you just give in to your moods yang you will ramble on or marah marah. When I marah the kids sometimes I can hear myself doing it and I know it's because of tiredness . In that case, I can continue to nag, or I can drop it and choose to be nice. . I - can- decide. And if i love my family and I want them to remember nice things that we do, I will decide to be nice.

Of course when other people are sulking/moody etc we pun react accordingly lah kan. Diam ke, or diffuse the situation. if I am in that situation I will diffuse the situation but bila dah calm I pulak lah merajuk ha ha! Perlukah anda grumpy? Perlu kah anda snap kat people around you? Are you four?

Penatkan, kawin dengan lawyer? He he he!

Comments

Cik Puan Kamil said…
He he... I wish I am one !!! Lawyer that is...
i say man, lapar tu is probably y kot...
hello CPK- tak yah...penng kepala je ...

he he
hi adek- ye lah..kerekss...

Popular Posts