Jack and the Beanstalk

2 nights ago Daya and Jojo wanted me to tell them a bedtime story. I never did that on a regular basis and if I was a parent in US TV Land, I would fail as a parent. MY routine of putting them to sleep is basically to go to sleep myself and eeeeeeeveryone would follow. Why do you think I wake up at 3 in the morning to work ? It's because I zonk out at 9 !

Anyway...so Daya had me read a poem by Roald Dahl. Whereas Jojo didn't know what book he wanted me to read out of so he had me repeat that story I made up to him a while back..he he a variation of Jack and the bEanstalk

So I told him, there was this boy who lived with his mom and they lived out of selling the milk of their cow. So one day this cow mogok and refused to work and there was no more milk. so the mom decided to sell the cow and told Jack to go to the market to sell him. Jack wasn't having much luck however. The cow kept telling people who approached "Im very old so don't bother" which actually came out as "moo moo mooo" . So Jack stood around trying to sell the cow and everyone was closing up and he was about to go home and was thinking of how his mom was going to rotan him for not bringing back some money WHEN!!! This man approached and then asked to buy the cow! The man said however that he only had some beans....and Jack decided to let the cow go..The cow looked at his young master with big eyes and went " good bye master" - or rather "moo moo moomoo" .

At this point Johan had started to tear up so I had to quickly modify the story.

So the man took the cow away...and said "Moo moo moo Moo!!" . The cow was surprised because the man actually said "Hello Your majesty!" - It turned out that the Cow was Prince Cow from Cowland (i forgot that boy cows dont give milk) and the man was a COW disguised as a man and he had been looking for Prince Cow who had been charmed and kept prisoner and can only be freed if he is sold at a market!!

Baru dia senyum sikit ...mat leleh tol lah anak i tu

Anyway the story is evolving.. the mom is actually a witch who is using the cow's milk to keep herself young, Jack is the offspring of the bad bad witch and a mortal man who is missing in action.

He he...tomorrow Chapter 5 lah- Looking for the father of Jack. Aanyone who wants me to write stories for their kids, pls call me I feel a talent for merapuing coming on..he he he!


Comments

omigod Kak, you cracked me up! Anyway kalau panggil for story time during a birthday party boleh?
nizamohamed said…
Great story!!! Hahahaha..very creative one..can you be my kids' storyteller??? :))
Puteri, and Niza- boleh boleh boleh..although sekarang jenuh nak pikir bab bab seterusnya!!!
MrsNordin said…
Write me one! Nizzar would surely love it! My cooked up story for him, which he loves very much, is "Ultraman Pegi Sekolah".
Lan0stZz said…
omg kaklong your version is so funny!! let alone creative! u should give up your stories ideas lah and let the upin ipin guys send u the bill heeee :P
MrsN!- we have to compile lah stories ni! Why dont i be the ghost writer for you! Ultraman pergi sekolah ha ha ha!!
Lana- ada panjang lagi...so far we found the father encased in a statue and now jack managed to break him out with teh help of cow and his guard . But then these stories put ME to sleep so half the time he has to repeat back what i allready told him, he he

Popular Posts