Today Im rambling

1. Are you ready for Ramadhan? Im trying to rev up the stamina and discipline to start fasting from NOW to Ramadhan..can tak....

Everyday I postpone it..so bad kan.. Tomorrow ok tomorrow. Oh no, tomorrow got breakfast do, macamana? Monday?

2. So Azrinaz got divorced? When I heard that I thought - oh he must love her very much to release her from the mariage so she can be free to find another man to marry closer to her age. That's what I thought a second before I thought- why?? Word out there is she is very sombong and arrogant etc etc. The Bruneians think so..Probably felt intimidated and shy and it came out as arrogant and sombong. Heh? Or does he want to marry another person? But I thought he had only the 2? He can therefore marry another 2?

God why would anyone want more than 1 wife is beyond me. other than the other reason that only the Other Brain of the men would know lah. I suppose its acceptable if the first wife is a moron, or a nag, or a - eh I am rehashing an old topic, so let's quickly go on to a new one-

3. Eclipse is coming out! While I loved the books, I can't get excited lar- the New Moon pun I tak pass lagi. I wonder why. Could it be because I never took to Kristen as Bella? She seems so ..er...down all the time. But I sure hope she and Rob are going out! they look perfect together!

4. Nadine made a remark just now, that she is going to miss having the banjaran melawati tu in the background...memang lah lawa...so cooling je..But theone thing we are not , is attached to rumah..hence the ability to just up and go...but its going to be haaaaaaaaaaaaard...maybe once the house is ready we will be ready too!

Ok then ta for now...

Comments

Cik Puan Kamil said…
I feel the exact same way about Kristen Stewart as Bella... Tak sesuai....

Popular Posts