Weekend is over...

Yah..tomorrow is Monday..sighhhhhhh......can i have another day to sleep in???

So what did you do over the weekend then?

My kids were mourning their last weekend free before start sekolah esok...

On Saturday hubby went to work and I had a workshop to attend so five very bored kids were left at home till about 3 pm to ruminate on what they have done over the weeks and also to start getting ready for school. I dah start dialogue about getting their stuff and doing their homework way way wayyy before thinking that they would be well prepared for school and no more last minute stuff.

So of course lah tonight Sunday baru nak beritau I pasal the fact that they don't have any pencil colours. And Johan cannot find his time table. And neither can dahlia. And no, I don't want to call your friends Jo. I don't have their number is one thing, it's so last minute is another. And what? you don't have Sains 3B??

Ada lagi nak kena beli buku? Johan and Daya ni are in cahoots with the bookshop I think, always asking us to get the 3B or 4B portion of books which we could have SWORN we had bought early in the year. You allz makan or what? Are you eating those books?? Meanwhile the little library (what we call that small room we dump stuff into) is groaning under the weight of all the misplaced 3B and 4B books.

Nadine finally had saw someone about her braces...she is very conscious of her teeth and totally unlike her mom who is dentistphobic (who somehow believes that that cratersized cavity will close itself) , she has been nagging me to take her to the dentist to PULL her TOOTH. She had 2 teeth pulled out and now has to go have her braces fitted in this friday. She was totally cool about it , I saw from between my fingers about 20 feet away.

Saturday we took them for dinner at TGIF and half the time the boys nganga tengok bola- foot ball for both dad adn son. Thank you God for giving me that son to keep my husband company. Otherwise he'd get lost in all our discussion about the best disposal methods of feminine stuff. Ha ha! After dinner we thought of going to karaoke but then there was a long WAITLIST! For superstarkaraok! So we left..kids were not that disappointed... I know, islamic students pi karaoke?? eh better with the family then with orang entah sapa sapa right....actually mak dia yang kemaruk nih....

Kids wanted to see Toystory..most tickets sold out - couple tickets included! Ada ke couple yang tengok show budak budak ni?? I thought it was a children's movie?? We'll try again next week when it's not so new.

Ok , ta!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Toystory was great. If you are not wanting to watch the 3D version, I have 2 free tickets for KLCC. Give me a call if you want them. I'm looking to give them away sbb kalau tidak I'll just bin them.

fulltimemom
can gak. for when??? thanks ! Now have to get 5 more.

Popular Posts