Kids

My subconscious is telling me I need to spend more time with the kids. Otherwise why would i be having a dream where my Daya got shot lah, my Sara went missing in the jungle lah, my Johan ran away lah?? I think its God telling me that they are growing up and growing up fast...and I better not miss it

And Nadine..I know you are growing and remember you dont want to be a bratty teen? The type that sulks etc etc?? The one that throws tantrums etc? Well...u better hang on to that ! Cause mummy can see some stormy seas ahead..!

Ok byee mwah mwahh...today macam emosional sikit sikit nak nangis. apahal ntah

Comments

Hi Shila, I'm sure your kids understand that you are a working mum. From what I know of you and Jab, I know you guys try very hard every weekend to have quality time with your kids. So..you are doing a great job so far. Don't feel that it is inadequate. It is the best you can give them at this juncture of your life. They'll be ok. Jangan nangis2 ok.
awww thanks Gina ....really you think so? try but sometimes badan too penat to think of more than just having lunch together..

Popular Posts