:(


Husband should be on the plane by now, heading to Taiwan with his pals

Bye babes! Have a good 3 days of cutting up people from different angles, and have fun shaking their insides whichever way he he! Gonna miss you ! especially the going to work together part!

Naa I don't really want to come with you, I allready have at least 3 things to do on Monday, one lunch date , one power meeting and one japanese class...so it's ok. And kids are also quite tied up= later at 2 I have to go get the no 3 and 4 from their school after their camp. And maybe take them to a book store ! Or we can go shopping! and go to that Korean BBQ we talked about last weekend! Or how about karaoke? (or is that unislamic??)

Although I am still upset with you, for not letting me go to the airport ! I want to say buhbye as per movie lar..not at the gate of my house. Ish. Just cause you are practical does not mean I have to be. Inconvenience is all in the mind...it is not inconvenient if you want to do it right?? So like this I dont have to go get you from airport also lah since that would be inconvenient to me right? Betul ke tu?

Ok then I have to wake the kids up!

You know...this is why I am amazed at this friend of mine whose husband lives like 4 hours (?) away from her most of the year...I dont know how you do it,G! sure I nak ikut-

On the other hand....there's something liberating about being "alone" ! - For a while only I mean! He he!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Greetings from Malta.Alberto and Sally.

Popular Posts