Happy Hari Raya!

Selamat Hari Raya to my friends who drop by here...

As a writer of this blog I tend to just write and write and sometimes what I write may offend.... so for that. I do apologise from the bottom of my heart...and hope you will forgive me and if not, I hope you will not talk about it to others, instead come to me and I will take you out for makan to sort it out and we can talk about it and I will bore you to death. I will of course be very contrite and cannot be made to feel better for I am that type of person...an apologist..and I will not apologise for being one (ha ha but Im sure I will one)

Anyway when you travel home be sure to give your parents that extra big hug, which I will do to mine and to all my uncles and aunties too..they are the ones who babysat me when I was younger..how COULD i not go and see them more often than this?? Of course now takleh dukung dah lah ahahhaha...And give the aunties yang dah tak keje tu money larh....(talking to myself)

We're going to my mom nuuunn di gombak first...and then go visit my dad's brothers who always gather at the eldest brother no 1 with his wife no 2's house...and eat her famous nasi dagang ..she's kelantanese . (wife no 1 will be visited later later ) And then I will probably go home to Kluang and spend 3 or 4 days there as we do and mom and dad probably secretly grumble about this (but I see you all the time mom!) and then we come back to KL and then next week we are going up to PokokSena for the historical wedding of IDW*AN who is finally!!! FINALLY!! getting married. Phew! The reason we are feeling the pinch this month is we are flying to Alor Staq to save husband from having to drive 8 hours to and 8 hours back....

Hmm thats about it for Raya ..I still have not bought the shoes for the girls..they're wearing sneakers ..which is nice but not nice for baju raya....

happy hari raya and maaf zahir batin!
And whatever you do..be safe...andcome back and check this site sometimes....

Comments

salam aidil fitri to you n yr family...jangan makan banyak banyak, nanti asik keluar masuk tandas pulak!..just kidding...
bila nak buat open house,,jemput2 lah ya...hehehe
Selamat Hari Raya Shila@MrsSuperwoman. Never apologise for who you are. We love you apa2 pun.

Maaf Zahir Batin and drive carefully back to Kluang. Hope we can meet up when Chepul is around.
LifeBloom said…
Happy Raya dear Shila & family! Drive safe and will be checking on your psotings!!!
fifi said…
Selamat Hari Raya Shila, Epi and kiddoes
Have a great Hari Raya with the rest of the family. Maaf Zahir Batin from us. Thanks for all your help with mom!! JZKK!! May Allah Bless you.
From all of us in Notts
Fifi x
salam kak shila,
safe everything during this raya season, anything can happen during road trips..baik2 ya.i sendiri yg nak travel dekat ni pun, always keep reminding myself and hubby to always always baca ayat kursi and tawakkal pada Allah.I am scared of the many accidents happening..moga kita dijauhi from harm.Allah protect all of us please.AMIN

Popular Posts