HI there

Watched Megamind last night. Cool! The bad guy turned out to be the good guy in the end. Must go and watch ok. very cute.

called mom in law yesterday. She's ok. Thinking of going home for Eid and husband tells me he is working . Alah he's always working lah!

Actually , quite at a loss as to what to do for Eid. Shd really just be staying in one place, reflecting about sacrifice. rather than travel here there everywhere. Although may go see the sea.

Anyway..selamat menyambut hari raya haji peeps...

Comments

Selamat Hari Raya Haji, Shila! The resorts will be full, I'm sure. Cuti sekolah will start tomorrow kan.
Cik Puan Kamil said…
Selamat hari raya darling Kak Shila. I will be cooking chicken pie for my children yang tak suka makan ketupat.... Tradition is dying....
Seeking Solace said…
Oh nooo... I HAD plans to watch Megamind u you know... kasi la warning ada spoiler ;P
seeking solace...i cerita the whole story pun, you will still have to watch it..hehe it is THAT good. My kids are still quoting excepts from the movie..of which there are many!

Popular Posts