How are you?

Just chatted to Nadine

She's not homesick yet, she said. All the food that I gave her, has been emptied into the common pool of food - everyone surrenders their food and shares. I told her - make sure she keeps SOMEthing for those long nights if she malas nak turun ke apa ke. So far she has finished all the Indomi goreng (my favourite too) and her stash of milo in 1- the common milo ada lagi lah in the kitchen.

She has bought herself a ni qab- the veil on the face. Of course lah I miss my darling daughter. She's been gone about 10 days. another 50 days to go~! I'm ok at the moment..tak tau lah if next 10 days macam mana..take it one day at a time. How can I justify spending money to visit her, when I know that I can use the cost of the ticket, for the other 4 at home?

And on that topic-----! School hols has officially started and apparently Im bringing the kids to London or Australia. This is according to Sophia ha ha. I would LIKE to go, is what I said, because my parents are there until March. Ireland I mean. Not London. Or australia. Would be nice, to surprise them...however surprises like that tend to clean out the bank account heheh.

Have been pretty grumpy lately. That time of the month. Actually I think it must have been all that rushing here there everywhere, I finally felt the effect..I had a mega headache all day Friday, Saturday and only now does it seem to go away. I yelled at the kids, and just found them incredibly annoying. Johan said to me, "Mummy, you must have forgotten what it was like to be a child when your mom shouts at you...?"

Kesiann...

This morning the Islamic school had a performance day. Daughter no 2 got best in english. Daughter no 4 got no 1 and also best in English. Daughter no 3 was performing with Daughter no 4. Me, son and hubby lined up to watch. Despite being told that it was to start at 7 and rushing like mad cause we all woke up late.

Hubby mengelat..rupanye dia plan nak pi tengok patient dia...so off he went. AND MISSED THE ENTIRE THING!! He only came back when Sara was about to get her prize, 3 hours later...When I told him , why lah you do this..he said I dont need this. Wei??!! Hello ...the kids are our joint project, and I am not going to have the partner miss the project key milestones - this is a partnership and not a sole enterprise.

The performance day was v interesting. It was a drama about 5 boys who were on their way to Gaza. (Gaza is a special cause for Adni) and they were supposed to be on a flotilla...and then they got bombed and they were floating in the sea, praying that they would be rescued and they decided to tell their lifestories and what led them to where they were ...so sorang sorang cerita lah..one, had been very selfish until his very kind wife died and he realised that she was right all along and he has to be kind to others and think of God..and one pulak was always very angry and then his father showed him that anger will always leave scar. etc etc.

So menyayat hati and I of course lah shed a tear. I pun tengah that time of the month ..so minah leleh lah sikit...

Sophia and Dahlia took part in nasyid by the way. They looked so cute! Nanti kalau ada gambar, I will upload.

Ok nite nite!






Comments

LifeBloom said…
Wow...Shils..Nadine will be away for 2 months..? I ingat 2 minggu. Memang la rindu giler...

Popular Posts