Stolen phone

I lost my phone.

On Saturday night, the conference people insisted that we follow them to dinner. I really wanted to find our own food, and had been salivating over the Penang food trail brochure that Nadine took . Oh well, maybe they would take us to some hawker place..Nope. They took us to this posh restaurant. A proper 3 course meal - starter, main (beef steak) and dessert.. The restaurant was nice, and the food was nice, but after a whole day of swimming the kids were so tired out and they only picked at the food. Plus we had a late lunch at the local nasi kandar place (sotong goreng dia sedaaaaaaaaaap) and were still full! So I spent the time chatting to the doctor beside me.

Just after dessert suddenly there was a flurry of movement. A group of doctors had gotten up- to go to Nasikandarberatur! TUlah. datang penang makan lah penang food kan? Maybe the organisers should take note. He he

So we all pun went off lahhh..I was still chatting to the lady doc beside me. We went on the bus and arrived at the hotel. Subconsciously I thought where's my BB but I thought- alah ada lah in my bag tu. BIG MISTAKE. Once I arrived, I checked the bag and of course lah it was missing. Husband and I scoured the bus. But of course lah takda. Called the restaurant- takda. Called my phone it had allready been turned off. The restaurant denied ever seing it. I rasa lah kat restaurant tu, ada orang panjang tangan.. The celcom ppl said it probably was taken since it was turned off. Boohooo..

TAPIIII!!Best gak tau takda bb...it was a relief NOT to have to check your email, or to check your fb status, and it was a relief NOT to have the urge to update your status EVERY SINGLE MINUTE. And the palm feels free not having the BB clutched in it...Ha hahahaha....So in a way , its a blessing in disguise lar

But on the other hand, felt it was important enough to buy another one. So back to the grind ...

Comments

jana said…
Shila,
jana bukan Hphone BB je yang hilang,dengan handbag sekali hilang masa wedding Aida haritu.Laa ni pinjam handphone anak sekejap:(

November 02, 2010
masa wedding mmg selalu ada kecurian."(

Popular Posts