the longest break ever

is what I think this blog has been having!

Ok, basically I am suffering from back pain since beginning of the year. I've only started eating the medication the last week or so.. my hips rasa macam nak patah, If I sit, I cannot get up without this ache, and if I dah get up, its a while before I can walk normally. And forget about walking normally, think crab, and that's me. So anyway in the meantime life went on, I had to meet clients, attend to my meetings, etc. so when I absolutely had to, I went out. When I could g et away with it, I stayed home. My boss is soo nice, kan. hehehehe But there was kickass work to be done at home too, drafting, attending to emails etc

Tomorrow Im going off to Bandung. A preplanned trip with my husband's aunties, and finally, (as it's soo difficult to get them to say yes to this type of things) my parent in laws! My sister in law cum best friend Zu and her husband also. Husband taknak ikut tapi sebenarnye dia yang kaki shopping . Actually 50 per cent I rasa like dont want to go sbb takut sakit...

But now am wearing this corset..ok its blardie mahal ok tapi I try je and belum bayar pun..its a 3 piece thing I think izan would know this, it's called Beautiful from Hai-o ..but you know what, it is helping my back! it forces my back to be straight and it acts like a second support. Actually I nak sorok from husband but since it requires a degree to put it on, not to mention 8 limbs, I had to call him! I didn't tell him exactly how much lar. He said if it helps my back why not. Eh understanding lak you...but he said I was walking in way that I wasn't able to just that morning! So I think this corset will stay on lah..I took it off for bed and then in the morning I felt sakit so I reached for it so now macam have to have it pulak. Only drawback is the thing is tight nak mati plus my boobs can actually hit you in the face now ha ha ha. the plus part? seing my husband try the girdle on for a laugh..he said can go cycling ! macam nak mati I gelak hahahahahah!!

If I can walk then I can go to Bandung right?? hehehehe

So the family update pulak- Sara hates that I have broadcasted that she has spilled hot water on herself again and suffered from 2nd degree burns. But alhamdulillah it wasn't as bad as before..she can actually walk by the 2nd day and we did not need to wrap it up in clingflim . (which we did last time). Sara, sara.......

Sophia and Daya and JOhan went for a prefect camp last Saturday where they did lots of games etc that was supposed to be character building. Johan came up the 2nd best team leader and he was soo chuffed about it because his competitors were all older than him! Daya came back as the "best girl" and Sophia is STILL mumbling about how she didn't see how Yaya got the best girl ha ha ha. Sophia, you are my best girl too.

Nadine...hmm both of them were at home with me this weekend. Sara because of the scalding skipped her TKRS (Tunas remaja ala ala girlguide) camp...she's doing well there as the cadet leader. My beautiful Sara, a cadet. Imagine...

Husband- well kerja keras lah dia....sebab bini dia sebok membelanja duit..beli corset lah..tiket jalan jalan laaa hahahahahahaha keciannnnn.. I tell you soon he's going to cancel that joint account.

Ok take care y';all....


Comments

Anonymous said…
My God....berjanggut tunggu u update ghopa2nya back pain. So sorry to hear that and psssttt, I bought that corset set too but in my case because of my bulging stomach! ha!ha!ha!

Have fun/happy shopping (baju raya) in Bandung anyway!

Khairina
Sara said…
Alaa mommyyyyyyyyyyy
Sophia Adelina said…
Oh, MOMMY........
Anonymous said…
Akak cun, sila baca blog ini. http://aididmuaddib.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Bloodyfool
Khairina....sorry laaa memang tak update lama...kegheja pun banyak...hehehe you apa khabar??
sara and sophia..no internet for you ha ha

Popular Posts