Hey

1. Baru lah nak baca paper today and saw this headlines

Injuries on Ahmad Sarbani consistent with fall: Police


What else could it be though? The guy laid sprawled on the ground. he fell. Why did he fall? a-haa!! That's the question! But whatever it is, he still fell lah, takkan he walked there and laid his head on the ground nicely before dying.


2. Katak just came into the house . Semua orang (ok , only me) yelled- Frogggg!!!!! bibiiiikkkkkk! nasib baiklah bibik tu sabar...dia bawak laaa penyapu sweep the frog out. I don't think she enjoyed it much!

3. Kids told me one boy at school reported seing a girl abducted ie pulled into a black van. Police were called. I hope this is NOT an abduction because i Have my girls there! I am praying that this is just a case of a separated couple where the dad kidnaps the child etc./

Comments

Update- the kid was lying apparently. Ye ke??

Popular Posts