Mills and Boon

My friend has told me of this site www.millsandboon.com.au

Aiyooo as if I need more encouragement. It seems she spends a lot of time reading mills and boon online for free. All you need to do is register there. Of course lah you can also order MB there

OOooo cannot remember the last time I read a MB book...I started when I was about 15...my mom's cousin Kak La, melambak lambak buku kat rumah.. when I was about 16 I developed an aversion to staying home and always requested to spend my hols there at my opah sedara's house. I have no idea why or why they put up with me.They are closer to my age than to my mom's but then they are my mom's first cousin. During the 13th May incident I was told that I had to be smuggled out of the military camp where my dad was based , to their house in Keramat. So they were pretty close to us. The eldest was Uncle Rahim , based in Sabah, second was Kak La, third was Uncle Ajak (who was spitting image of Ralph de Macchio masa muda..now so TAK with his perut buncit heheheh) and fourth was Kak Ogie and last was Kak Ita. Funny how I called the men Uncle , but the gals Kakak . Kak Ita is just 4 years older than me and in the same school and whenever I go there I would be privy to her lovey dovey conversation with Abang Din, her bf since she was in Form 2 (she married him and recently Abang Din passed away due to diabetic complications I think , or was it heart attack- so sad since they were bf and gf since years ago). I was of course the spy lah kan for my opah gemuk (i called her that) . In that house my opah gemuk trained me to kupas bawang (took forever) and also I spent loooottss of time memakeup kan diri and also reading MB....

Back to MB..has spoilt me! I went around thinking love was this smouldering love at first sight thing where you hate the guy's guts instantly but also he gives you butterflies! heheheh I would turn down anyone who had no chemistry with me- the 2 of them hahahahahahahah. Funnily enough though, I have met someone who fit the bill, he can ALSO make me pretty annoyed sometimes too JUST like in MB! The chemistry when we met- PHWAHHH!! (ok lah, in the mild version ler ye..kita orang melayu kan,...takda lah macam mat salleh tu) tapi kalau dia masuk the same room as me, katalah during a bbq or what , you get so aware of where exactly he was standing at any given time and eventually he would find a way to be sitting next to you or standing next to you and you would be talking rubbish but shy shy . That lasted for a month before I decided heck it, and confessed hahahahahah!. Hmm come to think of it, I am acutely aware of where he is at any given time even to this day !! hehehehehehe..so that could be due to a programming fault of mine than to chemistry! (My arwah wan spent a lot of time asking us "APAK KAU MANO?") Sampai sewel wan I ...parkinson..all because so worried where her husband my atok went. hi hi hi.

Anyway I had a quick read yesterday..PENATNYA!! You love her, she loves you, GETON WITH IT allready!!!! Apa nak pretend tak suka lah apa lah!! Im glad though that the heroine is no longer 18 or 21 ..realistic lah sikit...

Ok take care y'alls...sekian lah rambling saya pada pagi ni......

Comments

Popular Posts