sedey lak

WHERE ARE YOU HUSBAND OIIIIIII

HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN DAYS

OK THATS A LIE, HAVE SEEN YOU , BUT IF I TOTAL UP THE NUMBER OF HOURS WE SAW YOU IT WOULD BE ABOUT HALF A DAY. YOU HAVE BEEN SO LAH THE BZY. HOW DO OTHER WOMEN DO IT YE. I AM VERY POSSESSIVE OVER THE TIME HE SPENDS AWAY. - THATS IT, I AM NOT WELL.

THOUGHT OF SENDING A TEXT TO YOU TODAY : WE NEED TO MEET UP

OH HANG ON, I DID SEND THAT TEXT.

OF COURSE LAH THAT COULD BE BECAUSE ID RATHER BE MOONING OVER YOU THAN FACE MY AGREEMENTS WHICH HAVE TO BE DONE.

OR COULD IT BE THAT MY BAD MEMORY HAVE GIVEN ME THE ABILITY TO BE STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU AS IF WE JUST MET? WAHH BAGUS TU.

APA APA PUN, HOPE YOU BALIK LAH. I GOT NO ONE TO TELL ABOUT THE KIDDOES.



Comments

awww....i can so relate to this post! hang in there!!!

Popular Posts