Rumah found!

We found a house!!! Yayyyyy!!!!!

(and I can now write about it at last)

We have been looking at SO MANY Houses for the past few weeks- we've never realised how many types of houses there are! We've called up agents, viewed houses, and we have come to one conclusion:

the prices of houses in KL is crazy.

It's got to come down. I mean, in Taman Tar the houses are upwards of RMtigajuta.. and they are leasehold properties, and leasehold that has seen 30 years gone by. And there are a LOT of empty houses in Taman TAR! Believe me I know! We both like the area and thought we could survey lah the place but almalangnya we thought the price tag does not match the houses. I hope the owners will start pricing them realistically lar. RM3 mill? Seriously?

Meanwhile there was still the Valley which my sister in law is promoting.. We loved the fact that it had a lot of rooms but did not like the location much or the style of the houses. Plus we anticipate pets being walked by the lake etc and since the property has no gate around your house the pets can go right up to your front door theoretically. It was going to be a problem for us.

So we were almost giving up and decided that renting this house is ok lah for the next 4 years or so WHEN!!

Dr Fau**ziah my dentist friend told me that there was this house which JUST came up for sale near her area. Its behind the kid's school and is a 5 minute walk to it. Petang tu I dropped Jojo for Qiyam, drove past, liked the look, called the number, when the gate suddenly opened . A young man walked up to the house. It was empty and he was the neighbour in charge of selling the house . I jumped on him and asked if I can view. Went in, loved it. Small though. But ENOUGH for our needs. And the price was RIGHT. NOT RM3million and NOT RM2million. And the feeling was right. It had a lot of trees in front, JUST like our house now. It had some bunga kantan pokok kari etc behind , which to me is perfect. Its very ....us.

So I called husband and kebetulan he was also driving home and what were the odds, he was there with me in 10 minutes. He loved it too and we both offered for it and we said we were serious and the boy called his dad and within an hour of chatting (he was the neighbour after all) he took down the For sale Sign. Only small problem. He had arranged for another person to come and view. That person wanted to go home first to fetch his mom, and he had to wait for his wife to come back, and he has to go get his children, and then theywere allll coming to view the house. So this boy then called this man and said sorry the property has been sold. The man was MAD and the wife got MAD and the neighbours got several calls saying how MAD they were at them (they told me)

Alamak...hope takdalah dia letak sumpahan apa apa kat rumah tu.

So now we are looking for the LOANNNNNNN.....

Im just so relieved that the search is OVAH.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Superwoman,
I have been your ardent fan but a silent one for quite sometime. I pun macam terasa2 i'm with you throughout your journey mencari rumah ni. Please laaa..tempek la satu dua gambar..
Yay!! I have a fan!! Im so grateful! Ok ok i will post pics ok!
MrsNordin said…
Buying a house is always like that. You'd know that's the one when the feeling is just right! I'm happy for you!!!
Ya lah Mrs N- terus jatuh CINTA- this may be the one we finally settle down in!

Popular Posts