Hariraya hampers

Why oh why was I born with NOT a single creative bone in my body..?

Then, I can ribbon, and basket, and weave, and bows to my hearts' content..!I wish I can do hampers that are value for money and impress people, My best talent now is to buy these ribbons baskets etc.

I am battling with my boss about hampers. I want to give everyone and he said we must of course look at cost . Dang cost! (Ceh millionaire style)- yeah lah we have to see the prices.. and the prices vary like anything.

I seriously do NOT want to get the normal kedai supermarket hampers (you know, the one that is triangle shaped and contain PEANUTS or longan tin). ..he wants Harrods hampers..hmm thats an idea...its the novelty isnt it.

Im thinking of layering cakes and cookies in one huge basket and giving to one huge department and say NAH. FOR ALL. Because I would hate it if some one said I dint get it how come? I remember one time at old firm when it was my job to give the parcels by hand, and I skipped a few desks...boy did I feel bad or what.

Boy I think I should try being a client sometime..it must be nice to receive hampers! :)
Or maybe go into hampers business-- toobad about the talent thing!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You can ask KG to be ur hamper supplier. Macaroon hamper will be something different :)

Sally
KG is up to her eyeballs!! I think if I even whisper to her she'd flip! hehehe!

Popular Posts