Rumah oh rumah continued....

People!!! I went to the new house yesterday to see the insides (again) and guess what- the neighbour (who was showing me around) had ANOTHER house for sale there - no 7 jalan 3B. And its really NICE! Waaaaa did I make the wrong decision?? It's been totally renovated and has the shutters that I like too and is on the same road as the exit from the school.

NO SHILA!!! I have not made the wrong decision lah. it's 1.9m lowest (which is funny since the board that the neighbour put up said RM1.8 nego, but when I asked him what is nego he said lowest RM1.9! ha ha) Anyway it's out of our budget. Plus it's on the inside road and not facing the main road like our present house . Plus if we change our mind we are going to forfeit the 2 percent deposit....

Inilah cobaan.....Kalaulah aku ada duit mauku beli dua dua.....

And masa ni lahhhhh the neighbour tells me that the house right in front of me belongs to SHU*IB LA**ZIM. (I didnt know him but when I googled him I found out he was one of the DA*TUK T trio. And apparently he is a reallll nice guy (*NOT). Very not the friendly. Oh well nasib baiklah jalan tu besar takda lah laga hidung dengan dia....

My next door neighbour now (the one showing me around) is v nice. You would not think he has a big 22 year old son (and many other sons you know, trouble??) and he is a property manager. (googling up what a property manager actually does) and he is a property speculator. Beli and then FLIP. (Wah I pun dah pandai jargon jargon ni)- lots of money to be made (tapi can also rugi kan) . Anyway he had a lot of ideas for MY House. Letak pool lah, extend lah, reformat lah....

Ok jom sahur...


Comments

MrsNordin said…
That Dato' S.L. is Shafie Afdal's father in law. *wink*
Oh is it? For which wife?

hahahahah (pagi pagi dah buat dosa kat S>Apdal)

Popular Posts