Dark and gloomy

Sometimes ..it's just not worth it.

It's not worth being shouted at, it's not worth having to rush and pressure other people because your client made the promise that they will do x y z by a certain time (which you did not have anything to do with) , it's not worth having to push other people to do their jobs that they are getting paid for and to hold their hands and its not worth having to nag and its not worth answering for mistakes that ultimately, will stop at your desk. Above all, it's not worth having people treat your service with so very little respect and expect premium for peanuts. It is just not worth it.

Maybe it's me. Maybe I suck. Maybe I don't know how to delegate . Maybe I don't know how to lead, how to follow up. Maybe my people skills are bad. Maybe it's me. Of course it's me.

Sigh..(will return to bright and sunny soon. As of now the weather forecast is gloomy)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Take all that as dugaan bulan ramadhan.. They will soon pass. Cheer up babe!
-Khairina
MrsNordin said…
Aiyo... who did that to you? Tell me! Tell me!! How could they...
ROYAL JESTER said…
It's not you. It's them. Cwazee people.

Popular Posts