Do you do this?

You know what is annoying? People who, when you are so excited to tell them something, comes and tell you- yeah memang lah ! or , Yeah lah like I said or I allready told you what ! Or- yes, when that happened to me, I did x y z..." Simply put, they know it allready.

Aiyoo potong steam betul. My mom does this all the time.

Cakap lah apa, they have done it, seen it. I'd say Did you know that the moon is now detaching from the earth and coming to land at Kuala Pilah? And the person who has this perangai will say - "Ya lah...its coming down this thursday."

Warghh!! Cannot ah one time you dont know what I'm saying. Or you pretend you never heard of what Im saying...like this:

"Iya ke Shila??? "

Heheheheh

Comments

MrsNordin said…
Hee.. hee..!
ROYAL JESTER said…
nak buat camna..kak shil dapat lambat la the info..hahhaha..cute!

Popular Posts