Dreaming ...

Chakitnye kepala...

i know why..ada HUMONGOUS hole in my molar...two molars....

So I would rather eat panadols like they were candies, rather than go see the dentist...

Anyway to distract myself I am checking out FARES TO NEW YORK

Hahahahhaha ..husband kat sebelah ni buat tak dengar je...i told him indulge me indulge me...apasalahnya berangan right...after all I dulu wanted to be a diplomat..(not because I want to work with foreigners but I wanted to go see places)

Anyway did you know that it is possible to take 7 people to NYC for RM21k ONLY?? (Kira cheap lar tu since MAS and other airlines cost about RM6k each) - only drawback is it is KUWAIT Airways....erks....kena berenti kat Kuwait, pas tu kena berenti kat Heathrow, pas tu baru sampai....

I've always loved NYC..chehwah! Macam dah biasa pergi! Dulu je lah pergi sekali...and then pun 2 hari je kan...lots of museums and stuff we have not seen. Surreal actually sbb you see the sights on tv and movies all the time..sekali you tengok in front of you..eh macam orang describe MEKAH je

Shila you have to save for MEKAH....bad bad girl.

Ok ok now I am told we have to go to work..so that was a nice berangan....byeee!

Comments

Popular Posts