hi ya

Diabetes!!

No, I don't have it. But I'm reading about it.

Am I being morbid? I find myself thinking about all the diseases that can come and visit us over 40s now...husband dah high cholesterol you know. And what else is waiting ..I feel like God has blessed us with so many good years ...are the bad years around the corner? Nauzubillah....

Eeee tak yah lah membazir masa thinking of this. Waste time only...and take it positively right..at least there is that impetus to appreciate your life every day as it comes and be thankful that you are for now, healthy! Fat, but healthy.

So my life is full of cats and kids. And nagging husband to come home. Aparah. Dah dekat 18 tahun kawin kalau dia balik lambat still nak kena call aparah. Shame on me. Should emulate my other friends who have husbands spending days , months away and remain cool. Me, husband balik lambat je I jadi kuching..pace up and down. hahahhaha. And the first thing he has to do is hug me. And the last thing he has to do is also hug me. Poor guy - he married a post it note- ashik melekattt je. Even the kids have given up.

Yes I have kids and cats. Kids-well, my eldest daughter cannot come to the hari raya dos tomorrow because she also has hari raya dos...and I have to come and accept that...and my second and third daughters are doing really well in piano, something that they only took up a few short months ago (although we have had keyboard piano in the house for YEARS). My no 4 spent the day with her friends and her friends' mom at 1 Utama watching a movie yesterday. I had to send and I had to fetch .Friend live in this mega castle in Kenny Hills. Walawwwww.. My son is talking to me as if he is 20 , discussing all sort of things in a grown up surreal manner. God has given me kids to advise me in my old age.

As for cats...well . we have 5..the kitties have grown!! but still naughty..pantang tengok kita tengah nak buat kerja, they will jump on my laptop. They will walk in front of you and suddenly lie down with their tummy showing so you can rub them. I hear cats are proud creatures. Well- not here they ain't. They are totally pathetic, and always looking for people to hug them. Er much like me hahahaha. My 2 black and white cats and my 2 half persian ginger tabbies are still not getting along (they are 2boys and 2 girls and hiss at each other all the time) -but seriously stress reducer. Why I need a maid - to take care of their food and poop. Why no maid would work with us- see the above reason.

Ok then I have to finish my work now...which is NOT to read about diabetes or talk about kids or cats. Or flights to San Francisco (change of venue for berangan-angan)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Superwoman,

Actually, all of us should start taking care of our diet the moment we reach our 30's. A lot of disease can be avoided if proper diet is practised. Eg, try taking brown rice instead of white rice. Organic brown rice will be much better. Avoid taking rice for dinner late at night. It is not good for our health. Have earlier dinner by 8pm, etc etc etc.

I wonder how you manage your kids and cats without a maid?

Sally
Hi Sally!! Thank you -prevention is better than cure! ok we will go organic ..

I do have a maid - but only til November- am considering doing without...but i think i have to have one...
Anonymous said…
You can try those non live in maid, eg come few hrs a day to complete housework.

but dont take from any agency..those are expensive. some charged ard RM60 per 4 hrs...

hard to get a good maid nowadays. gone are the days where maids can be trusted with housework and looking after kids.

Popular Posts