Ups r!

tomorrow is upsr...my first seemed to sail through it at the government school. The second one did hers in the private school and had to grapple with the private exams as well as the government exams so didn't do too well. Didn't do too badly actually when considering she was studying for 18 subjects. Didn't do too well when compared with the sekolah kebangsaan cousins.

my no 3 , we learnt our lessons. Where we were lepakz with the no 2, (after all its just an exam right) we are more diligent with no 3. Her BM being what it is, we called the teacher at the very last minute to drill the techniques and the tips to answer. Yes UPSR is not that important but it is a way to measure her skills. Have her standards to a certain level. I don't want her to be unprepared to face secondary school! Teacher reported that she has improved. For the money Im paying you teacher she'd better improve is what I say heheheheh..

Some of my friends are taking leave. I'm planning to as well. But to do what, do I sit in her school? Do I pray at home? She told me to come to fetch her. She is very cool, and just now was on her bed telling me she is bored. The night before upsr ni, she is bored. Ok lah tu I guess.I guess I should go over what she's supposed to belajar. But husband said now is not the time, and wants to take her for icecream. I don't remember any time being the time, as far as my daughter is concerned!

One never knows what one is doing when one is a parent. Ok scratch that. I don't know what I'm doing with my kids. Just winging it and hope for the best. My recipe, Lots of agama, lots of hugs lots of scolding and mandi 2 times aday is a must.

Good luck to all parents!

Comments

mamasita said…
Good Luck to your daughter..InsyaAllah she'll be okay..Superwomanwannabe jangan risau okay?:DD
MrsNordin said…
I have a feeling, Sofia will do VERY well! Wish her all the best from me. Tell her, if she gets 5A, she can claim her present from me!
Mamasita...thanks very much..
mrs n- your faith is reassuring...hope its true!

Popular Posts