Jalan jalan cari makan

I had to go to Johor last Monday and Tuesday. Actually I thought Monday je,sekali terpaksa stay over...dah lah tak da baju...and terpaksa beli...Nasib Baik lah ada Reject Shop, boleh beli beberapa blouse- dapat 4 blouses for less than RM200! This is great! Even got a teeshirt to be used to sleep in! Unfortunately forgot the pants so that was a bit annoying!! And the next day realised I didn't get deodorant! Never mind, used SOAP instead!! Eeeww but then my car is magic because all of a sudden I found a deodorant! A new one! (Later when i got to KL I told my husband and he said Nadine bought and left in car. Wah..thanks!)

Sempat gak pergi Singapore...macam ribut, went at 9.30, came back at 12.30. Is this what people who commute from Singapr to JB do every day? The queue was long and moved very slow (at the immigration I mean). The minute you reach Singapore you know it, because everything looked so matsalleh and spanking new. I don't know how to describe it but it's true! JB is like Kelantan, and Singapore is like KL. Of course I prefer JB. But I am always impressed by Singapore. Everything is gleaming lah! Im sure there are invisible oompaloompas cleaning everything up you know.

Went to Raffles Place. Saw the office crowds walking back and forth and they were all dressed in office wear. Everyone of them in grey or black or white dresses or suits. No flimsy flimsy strapless blouse or spaghetti straps or flouncy skirts that some of the amoi in KL wear..or even flipflops or sandals. hehe maybe its against the law to look selekeh??

Anyway was so glad to be able to go home. Dah tua lah nak buat outstation trip like this. Although they gave me a hotel room, in Thistle no less. Well I did say I don't mind Tune hotel but they clearly did not realise that I was going to charge them for the cost of staying in hotels..so they suggested all sort of grand sounding hotels. Thistle was great! Except got no bathrobe and no cookies welcoming me. (which sucked because I was hungry) I was so peckish that I ordered room service. The thistle sandwich was big and tall and nice! Except I was allready going out to dinner by the time it came. The bathroom door in the room kept banging itself against the wall and made a knocking sound (TOCKTOCKTOCK) which was slowly driving me up the wall. It was not a hantu but rather the air from the aircond pushing the door and the engineer came to put double sided tape on it to shut it up. I remembered that I was actually a scaredy cat and closed the curtains quickly incase I see anyone smiling at me and hovering out of my window on the 8th floor. I was however and thankfully, too tired to be scared too long and crashed out without even having a bubble bath(Something all those M&B books told me is luxurious but in real life, something I have very little patience to do- I try to read in there tapi basah magazine..what do ppl do ha in baths??)

Anyway that was my trip. And malas nye nak kerje...today am going to HKong yay! Berdua lagi!Sooo looking forward to it. Just hope we don't kill each other. Allready I am studiously ignoring him as he insists on bringing a huge bag to check in instead of my suggestion of just taking small bags which do not require to check in..senang..tak yah tunggu baggage...dah lah sampai lambat kat sana..nanti bus takda...tapi takpa..apa apa lah..

Ok check with you later!!Have a great day!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi SW,

Kenapa u kena pergi JB tanpa notis sampai tak bawa baju semua?

you go HK holiday or work trip? HK is heaven for shopping. Hope you enjoy.

Sally
Anonymous said…
Hi SW,

Kenapa u kena pergi JB tanpa notis sampai tak bawa baju semua?

you go HK holiday or work trip? HK is heaven for shopping. Hope you enjoy.

Sally
MrsNordin said…
Jab is right about checking in the large luggage. You'll definitely need more than 1 big bag when you come back! Have fun!!

Popular Posts