Lunch date

Soo anyway ..I just had lunch with this guy called NK. He is a policy maker, think tank and is a name in shipping and maritime policies. I first met the guy when we (old firm) had me MC a shipping seminar. I was with my pearls and suit and long coloured hair . He asked me out for lunch one day and asked me to chair another session on shipping.

He is hilarious. A serious father of 5 , he is totally bawdy and witty. The poor guy had a heart attack when he met me this year with my tudung and my glasses. For a long time he would be quiet but then now and then he would text me to say lets have lunch. After about 5 times saying of No im busy, I finally said yes.

Of course lah I asked my husband woit...semana witty orang pun , lagi witty husband saya..dan lagi handsome husband saya..and I asked him eh do you mind if I have lunch with NK? And he said nope.

I said ok..bagus lah you! Tapi kan you, you tak boleh tau.... double standard, I know. Tapi its ok, takda orang ndak kat I.

You think he really is cool with it? I asked him, are you ok that I work with H? He said ok! Are you ok if I go for lunch with so and so? Ok! Aiks - semua ok nih! My daughter tak approve dia approve.

My daughter is very jealous. She's going to say TAKDALAH MUMMY if she reads this but I think she doesn't think it's right if I catch a lift with a guy for eg. Habis macamana , mummy malas bawak kereta dan ndak jadi diva. How? :)

Anyway apa apa pun we have to preserve own integrity, and our husband's good name. Ie tak leh lah sosial sangat sampai tahap s0o sial . Jadi isteri yang mithali..kiri kanan tanya husband


Ok then back to work!





Comments

ROYAL JESTER said…
so sweeeeeeeeeeet (with high pitch ending) bak kata my current employer, Prof Saran. :)
Kalau semua wife macam kita (chewah, i pun nak ngaku baik gak) takdela terjadi wedding nama bunga paling besar di dunia tu. Walaupun sbeenarnya bunga tu busuk..cantik dilihat je.hehehe get it?
MrsNordin said…
Eh, how come tak cerita pasal ni semalam??
Thanks Puteri!! I ni rasa bersalah sbb I tak bagi langsung dia buat apa yang I ok buat hahaha

Popular Posts