Morning!!

ISh ish ish...

I just read the gossip about chefwan and the ambassadors for rafflesia who got married recently... kesahnye! The Chef fedup with the huge publicity and misleading promotion etc, and felt it was not justified...and the sister of the groom got annoyed and responded that he must be jealous..OPS salah orang lah kan...hehehe

(Of course I have work to do.Melambak . tu pasal shok pi tengok blog gossip ni he he)

Anyway I pun menyampah and its not because of the RM12 million. Its the wedding of an adulterer , apa nak thrill nya. If I were the couple I would sit at home or get married quietly because my very wedding will remind people of how I met my partner in the first place and also that my meeting my partner is the reason one happy family was crushed and one woman's heart was broken..and I memang alpantang orang yang cheat on his wife nih!

And yesterday I dreamt my husband tak pasal pasal pi FIJI conference for a day. kat FIJI. And tak beritau I.. tau tau takda je.. Hmm terjaga I .. Apa pelik sangat mimpi. Rupanye suruh semayang subuh....

I was also reading about Demi and toyboy dia yang actually seriously gorgeous kalau you tengok baik baik.. He cheated on her with 2 gals apparently. Alah no 1. - apa nak heran tu kan culture depa and no 2- maybe dia mabuk in which case he would not realise pun...hish hish hish....

Currently my other half is getting so boring..he has no life except work, kids and me. HOW LONG IS THIS HEAVEN GOING TO LAST? hehehehheeh! I love it of course but kecian gak...kalau takda outlet takut karang boring...Can you believe I suruh dia main golf?? meh kita ajak dia naik basikal nak...at least boleh buat sama sama....But he genuinely does not like to lepak outside. Sungguh bagus ni!

Kids finally saw the house from the inside. Kids no 1 and 2 and 4 that is. They went in on my borrowed keys (shh, the next door neighbour passed me his keys sekejap unbeknownst to the owner shhh) and mulalah semua nya BOOK BILIK. Oit...tak cukup bilik ler...semua share ok! Dah siap berangan dah nak letak katil kat mana etc...


Ok lah sebelum I merapu LEBEH LEBEH let's getback to the work I woke up to do...

Have a great morning everyone!!


Comments

Edi said…
salam kenal SW,
love reading yr entries! cute and funny! keep writin k =)

edi
Hi Edi!!

Welcome welcome - banyak merapu....

Popular Posts