jalan lagi

There! I told her allready!- I told my maid that today she's going home, so pack your bags lady!

ehe actually i went and told her I have had to buy another ticket because you have to go back today instead of 19th. So pack your bags. So she solemnly nodded and everyone (ie my mom in law and my other maid) nodded - all sagely blaming the imigration and this PATI process.

I was upstairs then talkng to mom in law and as expected the maid came up too suddenly, and then started to apologise for all the things she did, and started to scrunch up her face to cry. My mother in law of course forgave her on my behalf and she also "gave" my maid some rempah rempah and ikan bilis to take home. Then she said the maid asked for it, but when I said you did?? to the maid , mom in law quickly said - but i bought it for her, I'm giving her as a present...mak mak you are too soft!

As for me, muka I sadin dalam tin. sebab like no feeling. I have no feeling when she cries because I have seen it many times and I know she can turn it on and off. She did not appear surprised at all so I think she knows about it somehow. I am going to deduct her salary for having to buy her another ticket, having to send her to the airport--eee i feel so mean...!

So the plan is, to go to the imigration today with hubs and maid, to sort out the paperwork for new maid, and then to send old maid home,. then to go back home to get the kids , and then to go to bro in law's house to get my parents in law (who will be leaving soon to run errands, see doctor and then go to my bro in law's place) and then go to airport to leave for kk yayyyyy!!

Am looking forward to the trip. Hopefully it will be nice.

Ooops I have to factor in going to see my mom and dad before I go , because I never leave home wihtout their blessing...I called my own sister in law to ask her if she wanted to come over for dinner at our house, and she can also meet her parents before we fly off to KK for the Hari raya...after all I thought if I would want to do that with my parents ,definitely she would too. She said her kids have exams, so they need to revise. her kids are 9 and 6 hahahahaha- oh well...! I laughed about it with mom in law and she was resigned to it..apa lah/ Any ideas how to tell my sister in law that she has her priorities a biiiiiiiiiit wrong? Or maybe she is the one that's correct and we , who take our kids off to holiday during the exam years with nary a thought, are the ones who are wrong! I would definitely put seeing mommy and babah over my kids' exam though (unless SPM or PMR!)

But then different strokes as they say.. so cannot comment ler...

Anyway wish us well ok..will try to blog from there. After this I have bargained with God after the airplane wheel incident, that I will not go anywhere before I go to Umrah hahahah


Comments

ROYAL JESTER said…
safe trip. Just got back last weekend from KK. Lovely place even lovelier seafood, but next time wanna go with hubby je..ehhe..ENJOY!

Popular Posts