cat accident..!

My husband ran over a kitten today!!

I was upstairs and Johan came running up and said Daddy ran over a kitten Mummy!! And, he said,  the eyeballs are out and the tummy is everywhere-  and he was really  upset and I started to think happy thoughts...

And of course the bibik had to clean up lar. itwas all over the porch....kesian dia but she stoically did it, Im beginning to like this bibik! She told me later that it was the next door neighbour's cat's baby! aiyoo..just praying it wasn't a persian or something. I'd go over and apologise except I cant find the neighbour, no one is at home! 

Johan was really upset and actually had tears. Apa lah anak teruna I ni.Berjiwa sensitif betol . I told him , Johan , if you want to be a doctor , you will have to deal with this eventually Jojo...you will be dissecting frogs and you'll see the inside of animals and other gory things ...hopefully he wont be too traumatised. 

And now I'M Traumatised!! 

Aiyoo poor kittie...(apparently dia tidor belakang tayar) and husband so lepak when I told him about it (i know he berlakon macho tu..)

Comments

Anonymous said…
SW, if you have neighbours who keep pet, better practise start the engine and check under yr car for them before u drive off. what looks like just a cat for us could be their beloved pet, life companion. a lot of people love their pets just as how they would their kids. I can understand why Johan felt upset.

Poor kitty. hope it RIP.

Sally
Anonymous said…
SW, if you have neighbours who keep pet, better practise start the engine and check under yr car for them before u drive off. what looks like just a cat for us could be their beloved pet, life companion. a lot of people love their pets just as how they would their kids. I can understand why Johan felt upset.

Poor kitty. hope it RIP.

Sally
ROYAL JESTER said…
Kak Shila,
Cats mmg suka duduk bwah tayar, celah tayar and even dlm engine. Sally's advise is important and I exercise reversing very slowly so that I tak gelek my own cats. Hubby gelek our kittens twice and I was soo upset and still hears the sound when their eyes popped till this very day.I pray that I never have to hear or witness such tragedy ever again. Ngeri!
Sally-yes good advice! Infact it was so traumatising that every single one of us is looking!

I found the neighbour and she said it wasn;t even her cat..just a stray she feeds.

still..
Pu3- oh dear..really????i paling paranoid tu lah...and i thank god i tak dengar..

Popular Posts