The non anniversary anniversary.

Penat cerita pasal unpacking, let's talk about something else ! It was my anniversary last Saturday! I was still unpacking, and expecting guests...and suddenly I remembered, it was my anniversary! Wished husband . End of the story. If you want the longer version: , husband had to go in to work , so we only saw him at 5, then son and daughter no 4 protested that they haven't DONE anything so daddy took them out to the mall to get a bicycle pump,,then daddy came home at 9.30 pm , then we all ATE dinner at home and then daddy had to go back to work. Mummy blinked (or rather, mummy "terkedu" ) so volunteered to follow daddy to work - we could go for a drink after he finished , was the idea. Salvage the anniversary , so to speak. Daddy parked in front of the hospital, and I dozed off. 3 hours later, at 2.30 am, he came back, and we went home. The End!

ahahahahhaa...oh well...nemmain lahhhh. I did call my friend Safia who has a flower shop down PCMC and asked her to send the biggest bouquet she can think of! So that was an anniversary thingy. I told her to give flowers that I would like. He called and said thank you, the whole ward has seen the flowers and he will be bringing it home.

Actually i have no idea where to go pun..I think sitting under the tree together and chatting over a cup of coffee is just as nice, kan. (ye lah, dah tak dapat gi dinner kan...kena lah say that...hehehe sour grapes)


Have a good monday !

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi SW,

Happy Anniversary to you :)

Regards,
Sally
Thank you Sally!!

Popular Posts