- Was good! Dr Sharpawi was funny!
And it wasn't actually how to do the haj..more of how to be a better muslims..get you back on the road....like how to eat properly:
1. Eat small portions
2. Swallow first then chew another bite
3. Finish whats on your plate
4. Never eat standing up !
5. Eat whats in front of you first if possible and not reach to the middle of the table
6.Dont blow on your food ! or drink!
7. Dont breathe in your glass!
Now tell me, if i was to tell you this was 1400 years old, you'd be amazed kan. Im sure they have this in latest cosmo or something.
How to sleep also is covered! Like:
1. Shake the blankets/cover before you sleep ! Common sense lar,...in case of ants etc!
2. Take your wudhu before you sleep!
3. Read doa when you get up as in IM ALIVEEEEE! Thank you GOD!
4. Sleep early so you can get up early also lar
Common sense? And also ...always always have God in your hearts...Tapi macamana,,my brain so bebal now to hafal doa... BUT WILL TRY!! Never give up!
After all...Kalau pasal gossip tu ingat saja yek? So I can indeed remember the doas... hehehehehe- or else speak Malay.
Other things I should increase now:
1. Pray on time!!
2. Do more extra solats!
3. Read quran!
4. Give alms! and dont blog about it!
So that by the time you go to Haj takdalah so kekok..awkward...right?
Actually no wonder laaa the Mualaf become devout Muslims...because they appreciate the simplicity and common sense that it teaches...I sudah take for granted ...kan kan kan
Husband went out halfway..sent Nadine to a talk...of course I KNOW he would not come back ..basic for him..but then I told him ..its the semangat ketogether-gether an yang penting..he must join ...even though he thinks he knows....sebab the Ustaz was hilarious and very experienced!
Believe it or not I am rewatching Winter Sonata.. ee geram betul I dengan si Yujin tu lah... she really was a wutz wasn't she? and...
Friends are there to listen to you and bounce off ideas and help you solve dilemmas. I am lucky to have a very close group of friends who ...
HELLOOO!!! Update time ! One year after the last one!! I cannot believe I have been so lazy!! First update- the other half lost 26kg and is...