Dating !

Apa kena hubbs I ni. lately very the lahving. Ajak makan lar. ajak teman lah. Of course im pressing the LIKE button..and I am not going to wonder why ok ...hehehe just enjoy it! 

I must say. I wait around a lot for him. My laptop and me are a familiar sight at the hospital. I cant imagine serious career women will do that but I AM a serious career woman, and do work anywhere hehe..As long as I can be with youuuuuu. Tak rimas pulak dia ye? He said he likes my company (hey and why not kakakakakakakah) . Anyway we had dinner at this place called BURP in BSC. Toksah lah pergi. dont bother. Its a food court concept. The food totally tak sedap...sorry. But hey I was on a date! So I was happy. The day before pun we were at Plaza Damas tepi tu ada warong- small outdoor stall next to Plaza Damas. And the food sucked then too. I really need help guys ..where to eat?? ok yes I know. Publica is one. The day before tu  actually I was so sleepy...seriously no mood. But since its rare that I get asked out to eat by Mr Hubs, setuju je..petua saya ialah, never say no. And since that seems to be  transferring to work, I am now inundated with small stuff that I wish I said no too! 

I actually can feel my daughter's simmering at the fact that we came back late - sbb she has a lot to tell us and we are gone..kesian dia mummy and daddy dia  takda..sekali sekala Nadine..! Takpa will make time for you ok.  And start cooking !(protests are getting louder from kids at the cook's single recipe) heheheh
Will both be good parents to you, promise. Sekali sekala je kena lari and pretend we are still that couple at Uni yang go on a date..hihihih



Comments

Leezas touch said…
Salam...
Hmmm...that's nice...the very the lucky..on a date with the very own
hubby...
I know ....tapi today saya jadi doctors widow..sebab tak balik lagi...

Popular Posts