Teringat Mak mertua I....on my mother in law...

My parents came over recently. Talked about my in laws. My mother punya pesanan? FOLLOW AND OBEY YOUR MOTHER IN LAW WITHOUT QUESTION ok! Baguslah mymom.

ye lah, kengkadang tu the way is different kan..not necessarily I want to do what she wants to do. But I do je lah! If I dont do, Karang terkedoo! My mother in law is very straightforward and is a lovely lady. She has strong views and clear about what she wants to do. So if she says the thingy must be put in the fridge you had better do it.  Or if she says something is bad and should be thrown away even if you think eh? You just bought it?-  you had  better go and throw it, kapish! Mom said I have to be polite to my mother in law, as she said last time she saw us together she saw that  I showed that I don't agree. This was when nadine's teacher came over and i was preparing the food for them and mom in law asked me to take things out in the big dishes (to save washing ) instead of letting me put in nice nice cute plates...(and sekali my next door neighbour also came aiyo) ..I followed her way of course, but tak agree lar .. And there I was swallowing all the natural retorts I had ..rupanye terlepas gak through conduct...My mother said you can see I was er rebelling..Aiyoo of course larh mom..sometimes you cant help it kan..I'm not like you mom., keep everything in the heart kan..then suddenly meletup. hehehe..But I take her point, I have to be really really respectful (respectfuller bak omputeh kata) to my mother in law...

After all, she gave me my Husband right?? 

I hope she doesn't think I was rude to her?!Here's praying that my "body language" which my super sensitive mom picked up, skipped my mom in law entirely. Good chance of that happening actually.

I think she's comfortable here in my house. So much so that I'm scared she might think I treat her horribly . I come down, she's cooking breakfast. I come home, there's dinner. This when I hear from sis in law no 2 that at HER house mominlaw rarely ventures into the kitchen, in MY house she's happily fixing all types of stuff. Maybe cause in THIS house she knows her daughter in law is a hopeless cook (ok cancel that., a lazy cook) or rather an uninspired cook? Anyway she would be ting tonging cling klanging in the kitchen with Sadriah and voila! Laksa johor. How not to love this woman! And money! If I give money to her, half of it would come back to me as "give the kids!" (I pass money to husband now because maybe she thinks im using my own money and feel shy to take? ) 

Mak- its all his money. Although,his debt to me is uncountable. Hello, 5 children! Uncountable I tell you. Heheheheh
And this is what I hear if stressed.....!!

Ok bye ..get ready for the day tomorrow....

Comments

Leezas touch said…
Salam...
We r human...mana blh 100% ok. At times i do disagree with mom in law tp try not to do it so obvious but she's always at my hse.n i try to make her like my very own mom.
My own mum and I selalu gaduh tapi Sally! hehehe

Popular Posts