Rambling about ...love and romance-

---is what Imma lacking...

ahahahahaha!

You know, a close friend once wondered how I can still be so bothered about wanting to see the other half, lah apa lah, so possessive lah apalah, wherever he goes i want to follow lah, he is not allowed to talk to another human female lah ..non human pun a bit dodgy...still want to send him food to the hospital lah....send him flowers during anniversary lah...apparently its not normal...hmmmm you mean you don't do that meh? (or- doesn't everyone do that?)

I must admit I do get rather disgustingly excited to see the other half, and I do call him like a gazillion times. (okay lah, three times) The other day I told him, that someone told me, that he must be SO irritated ....so I should stop calling him for a whole week ok? and you know what he said ?? No, don't stop calling me-- and before you can go awwww...he continued-  because sometimes you rescue me from boring meetings! - ada ke??

I guess after you have been married, it ain't easy to maintain that Im so  in lurve with you  glow that you had when you first went out. I guess it can be a struggle to view the other half romantically when he happily breaks wind before you (anyone crossed that barrier?)  or when he shares your bathroom and its NOT a mills and boon moment - hehehe!(Orang cakap dengan I lar hehe)  Someone just told me that her  marriage has no romance - POOFT! Her other half is NOT paying any attention! I told her to take a holiday ! Maybe you have arrived at IntheRut land.  But maybe sometimes its the girl who loses interest? when the husband ignores you like that ...it's a 2 way street surely!

In our set up, there's no 2 way street. It's more a roundabout! I keep chasing him! Just kidding! No, actually we are a couple of big kids  if you catch us at our household. We're bad parents I'm sure.  My daughter no 4 told me off for not turning off the tv ok, she said "Mummy, you are wasting electricity! How much lah the electric bill will be?" And I looked at her shocked and asked her- "Mak? is that you in there?"

Ahahahahahhahaha! *(best kan ada blog- sendiri buat joke, sendiri gelak) - point being I have now successfully raised adults to take care of the parents.

Husband's aunt and uncle visited recently-- they are who I want to be! They travel the world together..never fight, and actually have real conversations! I want that! especially the travel round the world part!


So, keep that feeling people! Leaving you with this song - reminds me of when tengah angau.


He he! Goodnite guys!




Comments

ROYAL JESTER said…
omg kak shila.that is one of my fav song! awwwwwwwwww...we could be in loveeeeeeeeeee llalalalala btw, susah la nak comment nowdays with the difficult word verification
Julie M Gumpil said…
Ha ha.. cool entry and very honest.. real conversation? Hmm i too wish i can do that.. anyway, Hi, I'm juat blogwalking and wish you can come and visit my blog or probably, like it???? tq and see u...
aizuraawang said…
Can't expect the hubs to do all the work right? Sometimes we have to take initiative and ignite the romance ourselves :-) I like reading your blog Kak Shila! Cuma tak pernah nak comment jer...

Popular Posts