merapu petang

What? what?? im blogging?? inthe middle of the day?? when I have a TON of things to do??

I  just felt so powdersful tadi..cause I was negotiating a big loan insyallah..insyallahh.......insyallah come to our firm...

actually my daughter said- your job looks sooo boring mummy- she was watching me do a document.

i said- yes it does. and it is.

so why do you do it?

i donno how to do anything else?

cant bake , cant arrange flowers.....and i dont think theres a job called googling or surfing the net

what if I become FTM. A friend of mine says she is but she is soo bz ! (as if lah Full time moms are not busy I remember my time as one, I was always thin. Of course that time i thought I was fat. )

hoohooo feel sooo restless. Rasa sungguh berjaya telah mempersuadekan the husband to take me to the seaside!! yayyyyy.....so monday ni kita cotiii

but then now kuantan lak full.....

aisayyyy

ada ada je...

so kalau tak cuti..buat je lar kerja...

bye bye...

Comments

ROYAL JESTER said…
pegi PD pun ok kak shila. go Thistle PD.best!pantai pun cantik kat teluk kemang

Popular Posts