Mom and dad

mom and dad in law are here..dad had a check up on his heart..

his doc said he had diffused disease-- ie his heart dah banyak rosak that cannot be repaired ..so he will get increased bouts of chest pain..

husband is resigned to the fact je..i yang upset.

you don't think of your parents going , do you. I mean, I think I'd be lost without my  parents. Despite my dad being so pushy sometimes he he ...the other day I was having a small dinner party kan, I called my mom. My dad said - why do you keep askingpeople over for dinner when you don't know how to COOK?

har har har daddy.. verrrrryy funny.

Anyway yeah my mom was such a gem- she cooked !

I seriously cannot imagine life without her in it.

And my dad! what happens if he goes ? I can't imagine having no one call me and ask me "kau bila nak datang jumpa aku....." in a sad wayy but he's only kidding.

How about my in laws. Who on earth would be doing my kids' exam kenduri...except my thoughtful mom in law. Lets not think about it ok.

Sigh...I guess we should always appreciate our parents kan...so now Im going off to see  her today lar.

byee



Comments

Uncle Lee said…
Hi Lady, Love your posting. I guess we all love out parents....some more, some less pending circumstances.
When all my teachers said or told, or sent my mother letters, "your son has no hope, no future", I guess teachers don't appreciate snakes being released in class, or iguanas in swimming pools...

My mother was the only one who knew her only son will one day exceed her expectations.
I did.
But I did make her religious while my growing up...

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.

And being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.
Have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
Best regards.
Lee.
1na said…
Kak,

Bila dh kehilangan baru la mengelat tak buat itu ini utk mak, abah...

Popular Posts