raising little uns
I have been asked how did i cope with raising kids:
1. abandon all tiny winy handbags and opt for a sling tote
2. in which you will put - a bottle of milk , 4 pampers, 1 set of crayons and paper, 1 pack of baby food or biscuits
3. NO PACIFIER ABSOLUTELY NOT.
4. Nenen instead.
5. Bath play- bubble bath with bath toys- gives you loads of peace - but dont leave the kid alone for heaven's sake
6. invent games that allow you to lie down while they climb all over you - pretend to be a crocodile they need to cross , for example
7. have a v helpful husband to take to parks etc
8. have a sunny disposition! bring out to activities!
9. do not allow tempers to drag or get worse
10. baby sleep with us in same bed: baby, mummy, daddy.
Hmmm that last bit is still a problem
So that's how we coped!