wORRYY

Daughter no 1 is very stressed. Her SPM is just around the corner. She has this seminar that seminar..the teachers and the friends have gone to the trouble of finding the relevant exam related seminars..the maths clinic.and today the arabic seminar..she got up late and the bus honked for her. The good thing about living so close to the school is that if you are late, the bus actually comes to your house. But of course not to be repeated selalu lah

My dad tells me not to pressure her. I did tell you right what he said to her teachers at her report card day ? Which I didnt know about and had i known about it I could not have gone pun, since I was in HK. Her dad couldn't either so atok lah jadi mangsa. Good thing atok and opah also dekat. (clever, me) Yes. well the atok told her not to worry about performing..and just concentrate on finding a rich husband...like your mother! 

Ishhh ada ke?? malu je. 

Thank god she does  not seem to be taking what he said seriously. (not that her mother married rich)She is always in her room nowadays..."studying" which in my case long ago  would mean "day dreaming" . We are taking her away for a short holiday this Raya Haji ..she is going to miss her seminar on what what I dont know subject..because we are taking Thursday and Monday off as well but I hope she doesn't mind

I think SPM is important..if you fail all other exams in your entire life before SPM, takpa ..as long as you redeem yourself with SPM...but how not to pressure her.

I hope she will be ok !

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi SW,

Don't worry. I am sure she will do well in her SPM.

Regards,
Sha
sha - thank you for the vote of confidence!:)

Popular Posts