Sampaiiii jugak

Hi

When you are in KL you never think cold can be THAT cold. Well, here in Zurich, let me tell you, it is COLD. The type of cold that you wished you had worn another pair of pants over your pants. And what were these cold things attached to your arms? oh your hands...you stop feeling them after a while dah hehehe

We arrived safely thanks to KLM. Stopover at Amsterdam. Transferred to another smaller cuter plane. Both flights were very smooth, I would recommend this airline to anyone. The stewardesses must have won some anti aging campaign because I swear they  are all over 50  (all pretty, all efficient) Everytime they say something it feels like your teacher talking ..no wonder everyone was so well behaved! If they ask you "Chicken or beef" you feel like nodding and say whatever you want, teacher...hehehehe.! The seats were okaylah, would have been better if the guy in front of us did not decide to push his seat wayyyy back into our faces...just cause you can doesn't mean you should, bub! Nasib baik tak spill drinks or what. The food was also good and they didn't have kosher or vegetarian, they said to me, when I asked ...they only have halal- Hahahahaha.. what a miscommunication..i wanted to ask halal in the first place but didn't know if they understood it, so used the word kosher..should not have bothered. Rupanye food from KL halal ..so sila lah bedal...

Too old to sit through a long flight, I tell you. Badan penat...and kept dozing off. KLM has this screen in front of you with a gazillion choices...tv movie cartoon, etc and the tv ada comedy lah drama lah ..i watched NCIS, 2 and a half man, friends, frasier, and this movie called Royal Affair (totally in danish I think but really surprisingly good-check it out)  Because of the tv thing hubby and I didn't really speak! And this was supposed to be our anniversary (among other things) trip!

There's one funny thing though..no immigration in zurich from amsterdam. The plane offloaded us right to baggage claim (turn left to shops if not ready to go to baggage yet) and thereafter, straight out! My passport does not have zurich on it! Pelik ek?  

I am very very bersyukur dapat jejak kaki here..wanted to come here since 19 years ago - kononnye nak pergi honeymoon dulu masa kawin..tak jadik sebab mas cancel their flights to zurich. So this time dapat lah merasa...

Am of course worried about the kids...have sorted their school things..and given directions to them all and especially Nadine as kaklong..Nasib baik lahhh school is 5 minute walk from home..and none of them start standard 1 or what (although daya is FORM 1 yay!) .. Peti ais dah penuh and duit dah bagi. Thankfully my amazing mom and dad are with them (boy I seriously need to find a fantastic present for them- suggestions? ) and my brothers too! I don't see my brother and their families often but whenever we go away (and we kinda go away a few time gak lah so far) they always always come over to check on the kids- this time around I heard they dropped by and apparently they will take jojo until school opens..thanks Pol I love you (and will carik present for you too ok) ...Tapi kena budget budget kat sini..things are soo expensive..! Naik cab to hotel , a mere 5 minutes drive is 23CHF (francs)- ie RM70 kau!! Pikirkan dah penat je...kalau tak dah  I jalan dari airport..and considering that I hate walking that's saying something ! 

Ok lah..time to tidor..sebab dah 1 pagi..tapi i dah tido since 8 pm ..camana ni? subuh pukul 6.25 am , cerah pukul 8 lebih pagi ! maghrib pukul 4.20 i think. Cabarannya duduk negeri orang ni..toilet takda paip nak cebok..(i seriously will market my collapsible cebok how about it guys, ada buyers tak)  bilik hotel (novotel - very efficient and not too mahal) don't have kiblat markers (taram je) . makan cheese kena check if vegetarian ke tak ..syaitan kan, suruh makan je.. (seriously, I did think kalau makan je senang kan) but then hey! fight to do right! (macam solat-senangnyeee kalau tak yah carik bilik prayer kan) = fight fight okay shila! (self remindernih) 

Babai..catch up tomorrow ok. 

Comments

Amilita Zaini said…
I've been tu Zurich once, dulu2 masa zaman kerja, working trip. I loved it there. It was February and still cold. Tapi memang mahal la barang2. Nasib baik I bukan yang bershopping-luar-negara sangat hehe
Hi amilita! i tengah pikir ni mana satu train pass nak beli, whether its cheaper..hehehe - best jalan negeri orang ni..i pun tak suka shopping sangat but suka tengok tempat orang..hiihi
Anonymous said…
Hi Shila!
Wow Zurich, tersangat la sejuk now kan? Buy your mom those pisau victorinox or other swiss made pisau. Tersangat lah best nak potong ayam ke ikan ke. I'm sure she will appreciate that..hehehe.

Khairina
Hi khairina! yaaa sejukk ..beku ada kot..ni bawah apatah lagi naik bukit...

what a good idea...boleh ke bawak balik ye?
Anonymous said…
I love Swiss! ever since I read HEIDI :) I was there first in summer 2010 and again in summer 2011, this time for 2wks.. went all over Swiss! hiking in Bernese Oberland area.. saw the massive Jungfrau region mountains up close, so fantastic.. the best 2 wks of my life! This coming summer, I've already made the arrangements to go there again! cant wait! I strongly suggest when U go to Swiss, leave the towns, just go to the mountains but then again in winter, it is too cold for Malaysians. Have a great time in Swiss! :)
ectopy said…
I like switzerland ,for me ,takdelah sejuk sgt kalau nk banding dengan tempat lain .sbb switzerland ni sejuk tapi tak windy ,that I can tahan lah ...I beli jam je mase dkt situ,my friend beli sunglasses,pastu I beli swarovski crystal for my mom ,ala beli kecik kecik je ...quite good ideas jugak kalau u nk beli gift for ur family .I really enjoyed the train ride,pilih je lah u nak pegi negeri mana ,confirm cantik mcm dlm postcard .train die pun selesa ,cuma makan susah sikit ,asyik mkn cheese je...pasta pun dgn cheese and mushroom .I rase switzerland ni lebih utk sightseeing rather than shopping.singgalah austria ,my fav european country ,to me lebih bersih, lebih canggih, lebih cultured
ectopy said…
oh ,my friend beli cuckoo clock jugak .I would too,cuma masa tu tak kahwin lagi kan ,so kurang sikit perasaan nak ber domestic ni...I pergi mase tu december jugak ,sale tgh byk lagi.celebrate anniversary tak boleh kira duit ,enjoy je ...
Sara said…
Mummy we are still alive :}

Anyway! We're good, how about you? Dont forget the pictures mummy!! Also dont forget our present hehehehe :)
We love you! We aren't fighting either...yet....
tireless mom said…
I am so very jealous honeymooners :))
Enjoy your time together Shila. Baru jumpa KG the other day and sebok tanya dia where your next destination will be. Dah tak keep track.
the collapsible wudhu bottle already exists Mommy. You could market it here, targeted for people going overseas.

http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo.asp?item=61865#

http://www.specwash.com/wudumate.php
oh wait this isn't sophia btw. This is Nadine.
Tina said…
bestnyerrrrr!! happy anniversary!
Oh dear, I have not replied ! sorry !

To anonymous:
I love Swiss too! I think must come in summer one day...it must be equally lovely! tak puas lah..we ended up in the mountains!
Ectopy dearest! U r so right..tak da angin so that helps a lot! And every picture is so disgustingly lawa. And I will insyallah try to sampai Austria!

Popular Posts