weekend report

Weekend:

1. Sara brought her friends over. So we went for lunch and then batik painting. That reminds me- I have to go get the finished tshirts! They had fun and Colin the owner was nice enough to give me discounts since there were about 7 kids. My own pun nak buat tshirt gak walaupun dah masuk many times. 

2. Discovered Colin had really implemented my idea for Batik shawl. A silk scarf. Dia ada buat, but narrow ala ala for style je so I told him I want a long large one so I can use for hijab. And I found in his shop! So nice! Only wondering if he can give me a good discount on it since it's RM380 ! Mak kau! 

3. While the kids were batikking painting(!) I took Nadine to the Edu fair...ok lah..good to see what is out there..nadine stopped at Fairview offering IB, at KYUEM = dah habis dah tempat for January! Er thats it. For what she wants she is still thinking whether A levels or IB is the best option. Maybe do a 2 yr tahfiz instead ? She wants to go to Madinah University who currently does not take girls. Kelakar episod at the UIA Institute of Foreign Language...this guy spoke Arabic to nadine. and was thrilled when she spoke back. Tak main lah kaifa haluki you ..hhahahha

4. Sunday- TIDOR!!! and sending the kids home..
now..tuesday??? aishhhh

Comments

Nadine said…
I think you are thinking whether a-levels or IB is the best option lah Mommy haha.
Nadine said…
I think you are thinking whether a-levels or IB is the best option lah Mommy haha.

Popular Posts