Thursday snippet

Hey hey hey how are you? 

Wow more than one week I have left you yek, blog oi..

Well...sementara itu: Listen! Listen! 

Hehehehe actually I must confess yang I ni tertinggal keretapi (or missed the train)(like MrsNordin always says) about this and missed the video.(about the listen listen listen thing) ..and actually prefer to stay that way! I malas lah nak bukak and watch nanti I pulak yang naik meradang...I prefer to open the video yang gerenti buat orang nangis...about friendship, or orang susah triumphing over adversities etc...tang gaduh gaduh ni...tak payah

I just told some omputeh (englishmen) that I want to live under a coconut shell in terms of politics! boleh tak? ehehhe ...means that I prefer to be under the current government rather than test unchartered waters...with people who I don't know well enough...could be that they are worse! Better the devil you know principle. But I do wish the current leaders would just clean up their act, return all the commission money to the people and stop corruption . That I do want

So anyway what's been happening,- work has resumed . Please ignore the fact that Im blogging during office hours..nak kata macamana, mood dah datang..! Plus MrsN reminded me to update! 

Nadine is applying to do International Baccalaureate (sama macam A Levels) - at Fairview. Sebab Fairview ada scholarship.. she has been shortlisted alhamdulillah (that was fast- apply pukul 4ptg on last day of deadline, next morning dah dapat answer). This Sunday kena go for presentation and team event.. and she has to give a bunch of documents. She had a recommendation letter from the school . I never knew my daughter was such a superstar.! If the letter was any more glowing, it'd burst into flames! She was much more modest..telling me ..alaaa the school is small...not much competition ...

(could be true, too!) 

Others- well Sophia has well and truly been bitten by the baking bug ..all the eggs, sugar, butter chocolate...all gone into mousse or caramel pudding...and the funny thing is she'd bake for her friends ONLY and not for us! Once she made a beautiful cheesecake and kept it in the fridge for 3 weeks waiting for her friend's birthday..meanwhile hari hari laaa kita orang tengok benda tu..we'd be nagging her if we can eat it..and she'd say no its for her friend..and then suddenly KG's son came over opened the fridge and the whole thing suddenly slid over and FELL. See?? I told her takda rezeki..you might as well have let us eat!

Ok ok the office is closing up..what am I still doing here? 

BYE!




Comments

Anonymous said…
I pun tak tengok sampai habis sebab I tau meati I sakit hati punye ...so tanak lah seksa diri sendiri watching something stupid

ectopy
kan?? baiklah tengok katun...
MrsNordin said…
Nice to read your post again.. :) Wow.. terrornya Nadine! I hope she'll do well in the IB course. And i also wish my Nizzar would be as clever and talented as she is!
That's a given! He will definitely be someone in the future!

Popular Posts