Nak ke lautttt


This was in Kuantan..I so miss the sea

Agaknyer when I was a baby mom accidentally dropped me in the sea? Or mom was at the sea when I was born? I get such a yearning to hear the waves, to see the vast expanse of the sea, to see to the horizon...to watch the clouds..everything else, every problem you have, goes away  when you are just sitting on the beach, watching the sea.

CHEHWAH!

I don't think there's much hope of me going to the seaside today or tomorrow. This morning Jojo has "dressage" practice. Dressage ni macam show for your riding skills lar. You have to ride a certain pattern, and the judges will mark you. He has never entered this competition. My other kids dah and don't want to again, because they do so so je la. My son ni, beriya  iya. Hope he does well. He is very ambitious, which is good, although I takut if tak achieve the level of disappointment will be higher than for those who takda ambition sangat

Other than that today macam takda plan. Nak bawak kids somewhere but Nadine , who I just picked up yesterday , probably would want to veg at home with her bed. the other girls just came back also from what sounds like a gruelling 3 day camp, with slaughtering of chickens,etc. Sophia had to degut the chicken.Her friend had to do the slaughtering..I asked them if they were squeamish but apparently they were as cool as cucumber! Waa can grow up to be surgeons.

Tomorrow am ada hiking with the BNI guys...at Gasing Hills...i allready went a couple of weeks ago as a test run. This time it's as an event organiser. I don't want to go up again waaaa it was so hard..Tomorrow I will try to get 40 air soya bean, water , ice etc ...

And then ada 2 kenduri menyambut puasa. So excited as I haven't seen my relatives in years (it feels like it!) ...

So..bilanya nak pi laut??




Comments

ROYAL JESTER said…
looks like 'ke laut' la ur plan nak gi laut.heehee. Selamat berpuasa
hahaha memang Putri!

Popular Posts