Selamat Hari Raya

Hi there all

selamat hari raya di ucapkan...in advance..

the ramadhan month is whizzing by..just when you are getting used to doing ibadah the way you are supposed to, wham! you have to haul yourself into commercial world and buying baju raya etc...

but! no reason not to continue trying to read the quran daily right?? you mean you already do? well done. I will try also= so much gem in there, what HAVE we been doing with it all these years, reading but not reading. We read, the way kids recite Negaraku, with no heart, no feeling , no u nderstanding.

the whole family has been hit by various ill nesses this month. I had that gadawful cold sometime back, and now the kids  have gotten stomach bugs. the other half, has been throwing up and having diarrhea...and it's strange to see the other half sick. since he's always well. The frustrating thing is , you nurse and fuss over them ,and the minute they are well, zooom off they go to work right. When they know that they would be so much better off once they REST , kan. And the minute I moan about having a headache the husband will say "don't go to worklah"

I heard also that my niece and nephew are down too. The only thing in common we had with them is the do we had at the kampung . That was AWESOME. I have an AWESOME kampung house which my late grandparents bequeathed to my only auntie (as per the Minangkabau rule which to this day I have no idea why it must be superior to the faraid laws) . It's been treated as a family home anyway and after a loooong time, one of our co usins (who had been a PA) organised this bukapuasa. ..with catering etc. And of course we arrived after buka p uasa due to er..leaving the home late .. The party was in full swing, with the smaller kids splashing in the pool (it's that cool, my kampung) and the adults ,  having done their terawih (behind my superquick uncle as Imam) , sitting and chatting by the table of durian.. Me and my girl cousins exchanging womanly tips and stories about the kids. The Tweens yakking and looking at their handphones. (sigh what to do., it's that generation)  A couple of my cousins came with men who we knew were not their husbands (apparently they got divorced quietly!) and sad to say I didn't have the guts to go introduce self and also they didn't introduce their new beau to us either. Food was kambing golek, and nasi briani.. It was great !

BUT! coming back after that everyone got ill...so ...related or not??

OR ! could it be the experience of going to Ampang Park Sunday at 3 pm - yeah madness. Absolutely mad. You cannot move . It was that crowded. And I saw KJ and Nuri and family. And they were also looking harrassed ha ha. And my 4 girls are soo hard to buy for. Ok my no 4 specifically. She is sooo fussy. She didnt find anything she liked. So dah lah, let's go back or to somewhere else. My no 1 said she has too many clothes and we should really donate clothes to others. Alhamdulillah. Still does not resolve the issue of no 4.

The office front pulak- what the heck?? While I love the rezeki that has come our way, I have suddenly been getting 3 times the work I would get in an entire month, all in the last week! they dont want me to raya or what..heheheh

ok ok dah lah i got to start getting ready for work..bye and have a good raya..

And I BEG YOUR FORGIVENESS IF ANY OF MY POSTING HAVE HURT OR OFFENDED YOU....THIS WAS ENTIRELY UNINTENTIONAL AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT....

SELAMAT HARI RAYA !


Comments

ummisara said…
Selamat Hari Raya Kak Shiela dan keluarga. Maaf zahir batin too.

Semoga u sekeluarga sihat.

Popular Posts