Time after time...

Yesterday Nadine did not come home...she had a weekend course in Lenggeng to go to. We are slowly getting used to her not coming home due to her schedule. I am slowly getting used to the idea that my daughter is 19. erks. We miss you nadine!

Yesterday we visited my husband's aunt and uncle, grandparents for the third time - a very much awaited baby girl- The parents had waited for 7 years for this baby. I love the mommie, so nice and humble and self effacing. My kids were so excited to hold the baby and conversation came around to whether or  not we should have another one. The auntie said of course you can, since you are still young. (Young??) Then the uncle asked hubs how old are you and the hubs said 47. Silence for a heartbeat. I think anything that has 7 in it sounds so old kan. Like 27 is so close to 30- and 47 is so close to 50! I don't think, much though I'd like to have another baby, we should. Assuming baby will be born with no problems or challenges, by the time he or she is 10 we'll be in our 50s.  Can we still do the school run? heheh..

Oh well, I get these pangs everytime ada baby around-- biar betul!! 5 is more than enough..and we are blessed..so jangan dok gatai...kalau bored get a new hobby...

Anyway yes semalam we went for dinner - early celebration of my brother's birthday. He's 37 - SEE?? So old. We tried chefzubir's wangsagrill at wangsamelawati..it's not bad at all!! The chef's signature dish, baby lambshank- was good! My dad bising sebab they didn't serve the fish with a fish knife. hahah the look on the guy's face!

Nice to have everyone sitting for dinner. I was sitting smack in between my brothers, and all the sisters in law were huddled in one corner- why ah???

Sigh...felt sad as dad and mom now in their 70s...we talked about them moving to a safer neighbourhood and mom said for how long are we going to stay there...how much longer have we got...I dont think I can terima them going ...and I pun got how many more years on this earth...

Sigh sigh sigh...melancholic! Now let's make a baby lah, distracting sikit hahahahahha

Comments

Nadine said…
moooooooom

Popular Posts