rant this morning shall be on.....

Kengkadang I penat baca the FB posts of some super efficient moms . You know the type - who discuss the various milk/medication/school etc in minute detail . I jealous sebenarnya.  I get so aware of how super lazy I have been as a mom, and so inadequate kot.  I must be because I never bothered to do my investigations as to what kind of milk to give my kid, between the many many vitamins infused milk there are in the market. I only gave breast milk, and when they were off breast milk,  I bought whatever is on sale- usually everyday milk. Or when in the UK, fresh milk he he (cheap and easily available) Vitamin infused milk were expensive for government doctor's salary wei! Even breastmilk pun I never felt the need to press and store in bottles . On the occasions I tried, I eked out a meagre 1 oz I think. Much easier to put the kid on the breast . On immunisation pun I just trusted the doctors and went on with it. I mean, the diseases have been eradicated kan, so what more evidence do i need ? 

He he sorry the rant- my personal opinion je ni. The parents are very concerned about their child- but who isn't . Jangan over concern dah ler..until  you see the world as full of harm to your kid. and you don't enjoy the journey of them growing up.  Don't lah overstress ..enjoy the ride, as much as you can. enjoy the kids, as much as you can. Immunise them for heaven's sake. Give them breastmilk or not. Send them to a school they enjoy and not just cause it's good for them . Let them learn at their own pace. Don't make it into a world of  rules and regulations that at 8 years old you are forcing them to go to extra classes. I didn't want to force the kids to do anything they didn't want to do. they only did music when they told me they wanted to learn. They dropped out of activities when they got bored. Why waste time doing something  you don't enjoy, right. Between their mom whose philosophy is life is short, and their dad whose  philosophy is just do  it lah,I am amazed that my kids are not lazy bums who fail in school. 

Ok rant over. Sorry yer...hehehe

Comments

Anonymous said…

Exactly !

Popular Posts