Why I cannot watch Kdrama

..because once it's on, I can't do anything  but watch. 

This morning I was out at work when the kids called to tell me a monkey is in my room what should they do?? Monkeys memang residents kat my area, and can be seen playing outside in the trees most days. Usually harmless but this is the first time they dared to come in. 

Anyway when I came home , i wanted to carry on working in my room . Tapi takut dengan monyet...bright idea, perhaps I should turn the telly on, maybe the noise can scare any potential trespassers of the monkey kind. 

And thinking that I wanted to do work, I turned on something that can make noise but not something I would want to follow, I turned on a Kdrama. It's called I hear your voice....

Sudahhhhh...now I'm stuck. and my kids have joined me and are now in the room transfixed on the telly. 

DARN YOUUUU KOREAN DRAMAAAAAA

Comments

hani noordin said…
hahaha....usually that's how we terjebak tgk

Popular Posts