21 years today!

Honey, Happy Anniversary! 21 years together , and 3 as a couple-24 years. Now we 've gone fat. You've grown respectable, and I have grown ..well I have grown. full stop. 

We have 5 lovely kids together with whatever values we and society and school give them, Allah preserves and protects them. We have our sense of humour, we have my grit and determination in making sure we have WE time, you have your infinite patience with me, I am eternally exasperated at how you will insist on time following your watch rather than mine, or , actually, the rest of the world. I am however grateful that we never go to bed angry because who is going to be our bolster otherwise? 

Looking forward to another 21 years. Pray we don't become crabby, like opah and atok. I'd be having a conversation with Arwah Atok and Arwah Opah would chirp from the kitchen - Takyahlah dengar cakap Atok tu haaaa dia bukan tau pasal xyz!.(dont listen to him, he doesn't know about xyz) and Atok would say " Aku cakap lain laaa! (I'm talking about something else lah!!) hehehehehe...

Anyway pray my patience lasts and may he think Im cute, gorgeous, (and such other endearments he gives at 2 in the morning) forever more. 

And thank you to my lovely lovely girls for the breakfast this morning- siap ada pavlova!! 

Comments

ummisara said…
happy anniversary kak shiela :)
hani noordin said…
Happy Anniversary semoga kekal till Jannah. Ameen

Popular Posts