The decision

After a lot of thinking, and self analysis.........I have decided to call it a day. I am going to stop work. I have told my boss.Presently he is not accepting it. But I think dah lah kan..I want to do other things- write, study japanese again, study quran again...etc

time to harden the heart and say no i am not staying... even though we are good friends. Please please don't get too upset. The firm will survive without me should you want to keep it. It's time to move on. I don't know,  but I don't want lah people to marah me pula

The other half is supporting. And actually looking forward to it- I'm sure he's imagining me going pasar tani-ing or marketing and  NOT actually nagging him about when he is coming to fetch me from work he  he- yeah after how many years he still fetches me and where possible , send also!

Since August I've been going to class. I'm going to be dead tomorrow since it's 2 am now and I have not slept....but the class is fantastic. The ustadz is N*ouma*n Alikha*n (in case he googles his name and find this mention and gets a little worried)   and I cannot believe he came to the table where I was and answered my question face to face - 2 weeks ago he'd pass me and I would freeze. it's like watching your youtube movie come to life. The course itself is very interesting- we are analysing arabic grammar used in the quran so we can tell what the form of the sentence is, and what it HAS to mean. In 11 days I can already read and understand a little bit.  The teacher matters. He is fun and funny and not at all sermony...anyway yeah I see many supposedly working women and lawyers too, day in and day out, 9 to 2 pm ...! Tomorrow I have a meeting at 4 pm

Ok i better go to sleep - !


Comments

Popular Posts